Friday, April 1, 2016

VACATION 2015

Just recently realized yang since 2014 memang kerap sangat pergi vacation / holiday and lately I think it was good if I share all my travelling experience. Percaya la walau blog kau tak famous pun bila orang nak pegi bercuti dia orang akan check bloggers review even you're not an active blogger. Gitewww yee..  That's what I did as well before any trip or vacation. 

2015 Vacation Destination 

MARCH 2015

07 MAR 2015 - IPOH, PERAK

- Road trip with BECKY (my car's name)
- Hotel : Impiana Ipoh
- 2 days 1 night stay
- Trip with friends

19 MAR 2015 - GENTING HIGHLANDS, PAHANG

- Road trip with BECKY (my car's name)
- Hotel : First World Hotel
- 2 days 1 night stay
- Family trip (Sister and her family)
- Ultraman Show

MAY 2015

02 MAY 2015 - LUMUT, PERAK

- Road trip with BECKY (my car's name)
- Hotel : GM Holiday Hotel
- 2 days 1 night stay
- Family trip  (My brother and his family)

03 MAY 2015 - JALAN CEYLON , KL

- Road trip with BECKY (my car's name)
- Hotel : Invito Hotel & Suites
- 2 days 1 night stay
- Trip with friends

14 - 17 MAY 2015 - KUCHING, SARAWAK

- Flight Airlines:  Malaysia Airlines
- Hotel : Grand Margherita Kuching
- 4 days 3 nights stay
- Trip with #gengrambutramlahramlurus 

OCTOBER 2015

02 - 04 OCT 2015 - LANGKAWI, KEDAH

- Flight Airlines:  Malaysia Airlines
- Hotel : Daddy's Guest House
- 3 days 2 nights stay
- Trip with #gengrambutramlahramlurus 

DECEMBER 2015

02 - 05 DEC 2015 - KOH SAMUI, THAILAND

- Flight Airlines:  AirAsia
- Hotel : Prana Resort Nandana
- 4 days 3 nights stay
- #girlstrip2015

24 DEC 2015 - MELAKA
- Road trip with my Becky
- Hotel : Mahkota Melaka
-  2 days 1 night
- Family trip ( ayah , brother and his family & sister and her family)

25 DEC 2015 - JOHOR BAHRU
- Road trip with my Becky
- Hotel : Grand Bluewave
- Family trip (ayah and my brother and his family )

Here you go the list, I will put up the link for each destination once I am completed all the post. Hopefully it will helps those who need the information and tips for each destination. Semua plan sendiri ye. Biasa nya I memang tukang merancang jarang la jadi pengikut je. hehe. Even I'm not an expert but to plan a holiday or vacation on your own really need a lot of patients and time consuming as well. Lagi2 percutian budget gitewww..

xoxo,
Baiti

No comments: